Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two Days...

I'm getting really antsy about vacation. It's hard to sit still at work. Only two more days before I start my trip. I've already got the trip to Lisa's loaded into my new Garmin Nuvi. It even let me add the stop on the way there. I've been playing with it for a couple of days. It's pretty neat.

I was out back yesterday evening playing with Haley. She is starting to get the hang of fetch. I was throwing a ball for her and she was bouncing across the yard after it and then actually bringing it back to me. She definitely has to see you throw it though or she will never find it! LOL I went to Walmart this morning and got a can of tennis balls for her. They ought to be easier for her to spot.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Yeah charlie has a hard time find balls in the grass unless he sees you throw the ball. If he looks away for even a second he still can't find it.

Cathryn said...

Hehehe...maybe they can play keep away from each other when they meet.