Thursday, June 26, 2008

One More Day

















I got these pics in my email from Kirby last night. I thought I would share them. I couldn't get over the adorable grin on Madeline's face on the motorcycle... Hmmm Let's hope that doesn't bode a need for concern in the future. LOL

Haley went to the vet this morning. She got her round of puppy vaccines and her rabies shot. They tested her for worms (negative) and weighed her. 19.4 pounds. That's about a five pound gain since I had her at the vet two weeks ago. Guess I better buy some more puppy chow! Can't wait to introduce her to her "cousins". I took my car in and got the oil changed and got it a vacuum and bath today at lunch. Should be good to go for the trip. Now I just have to get it loaded and head out tomorrow night. YAY!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

The Baby has the cutest smile!!! I put some more pictures on my blog today. See you soon!!!