Friday, June 27, 2008

Today!

YAY! I'm so excited that today is finally here. I was running around like a chicken with no head this morning though. Trying to make sure I had all my clothes clean. Making sure I don't leave the kitchen a mess. Don't forget any of Haley's stuff... Don't forget any of my stuff.... Don't forget The Claw. I think I was making Haley a little nervous with all my activity. She knew something was up. I am sitting in for the Brigade Secretary today, so I have to stay at work until 4:30. If I was in my office, I probably could have scammed out about 4pm. Oh well.. No biggie. I'm hoping to hit the road by about 6pm. I'll be going about 5 hours tonight to my stopping point. That shouldn't be too bad. Then bright and early tomorrow morning it's off to the green rolling hills of Kentucky!!! **Dreamy Sigh**

Oh, and did I mention my son is getting married today out on Pensacola Beach.. Wish I could have been there but it wasn't exactly planned very far ahead... As long as he is happy and someone takes pictures, I'm OK!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I can't wait to see you and and your beautiful puppy!!!!