Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wednesday


Wednesday morning I went to the barn with Heather and Jessica while Heather looked after the animals. This is Heather with her horse Jazz.

Later me, Andy, Mother and Jessica headed out to Lake George. The scenery along the way was breathtaking.

We took a ride around Lake George on the old steamboat Minnehaha. It was about an hour long ride around the south end of the lake. The place apparently is a huge tourist area and there were lots of people on the boat and on the nearby beach.

This was one of the private owned homes along the lake edge.

They also offer horse drawn carriage rides.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

It's about time Allen let some one get a good picture of him. When mom and I were there last year Allen came up with some sneaky tricks to make sure we didn't get a picture of him. (Including holding the ice bin over him face when he walked in the room. I got to ride Jazz when I was there. Tell Every one Hi for me.

sheltiemom said...

It looks like a beautiful trip! And yes, everyone should have their picture taken on "the rock"!