Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vacation's Over


Having fun playing in the chairs at the Kentucky Horse Park.

This is the horse I want for my birthday.
Ok, so it doesn't have to be this EXACT horse, but one like it would do really nicely. The last few days of vacation went by way too quickly. I tried to post comments with my Niagara pics last Tuesday, but I was having major internet issues. We had an awesome time at Niagara Falls. It was after 5pm when we finally left there. We were both pretty tired from the long day in the sun, so we only made it back as far as Erie, PA to stay the night. We made it back to Lisa and Jim's on Wednesday evening. Boo and Marianne were already there. We all (minus Jim) went to the Kentucky Horse Park on Thursday. That was a blast. I think poor Jim about lost his mind that day though. We had left him home babysitting 9 dogs and the fence guys had come to put the fence posts in. We did bring home some Krispy Kreme doughnuts as a consolation prize for him though. :-) Friday we went to a candy store for Marianne and ran errands and went to Wally World. Saturday morning Boo and Marianne headed out to go home first. Haley and I left about a half an hour or so behind them. We made really good time. We got home about 5:30pm CST. Time enough to go get "Pig" some more puppy chow. Sunday was laundry and lounging. *SIGH* Then Monday it was back to work. It took me half the day yesterday to wade through all the emails in my inbox. Today seemed alot more back to normal. Not bad.....But I definitely liked vacation better. LOL

4 comments:

Jim said...

If you get a horse like that will you make it wear one of those costumes? I didn't even realize that there were 9 dogs here that day. I guess it never hit me. No wonder I went insane.

Kathy said...

I love those big chairs!

Ezzyelf said...

i wish i could say longer with you guys.
i know the feeling

Anonymous said...

Shire's a bit more hard headed for a draft horse, at least all that i've met are. :) belgian's are my favorite, gentle giants they all are. But their appetite can scare anyone.