Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pics to share


Bryan and I often go out geocaching on days off and you never know what you will see!! We spotted this guy out on the highway near Ft. Walton Beach.


This was from the Christmas party at the Reserve unit. I finally got to meet Dustin's girlfriend MeLissa.



We were really hoping that this wasn't from the Ghost of Christmas Future.



Last weekend, Bryan and I went to Slidell, LA. We spotted this in one of the neighborhoods there. I don't think I have ever seen such a giant Santa in someone's yard before!!!



He made the two story house look small.



This was yesterday evening. We were walking along the beach in Gulf Breeze. It was unbelievably nice out and what a view!

3 comments:

Heather said...

is that a parrot on that motorcycle???

That moon/sunset picture is gorgeous!!

Cathryn said...

I think technically it might be a macaw.. but yeah... and it's definitely real!

sheltiemom said...

That is one BIG santa! The sunset picture is lovely.