Saturday, June 13, 2009

Long Time


Sorry it's been such a long time since I gave anybody an update. A lot has happened since my last post. Madeline will be 16 months old tomorrow. How time flies, huh?! Jennifer is due in a little over a month (Jul 24th). She is having a baby girl and it looks like they will be naming her Natalie Maria Hall. Very nice. I can't wait to meet her!

I have had the house here on the market since my last post with not even one person coming to look at it. That combined with a very decent paying job with salary guaranteed until next April has me staying put right here in the Pensacola area. I have one more really good reason for staying put here for a while.... but I'll save that for another post. I don't want to jinx anything! :-)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yes very long time! I was starting to think you had forgotten about your blog! Madeline is getting so big! It seems like only last week you were up here with pictures of her and she was just starting to sit up. my gosh how the time flies.
And another granddaughter on the way. You must be one really pround grandma!
I think I know the reason behind not worrying about moving. . . . And he's a darn good reason

Jim Warner said...

I've been slacking too. I'm glad to hear news.

Marianne said...

WOW!!! I can't believe how much Madeline has grown. She is so pretty and i can't wait until i can see her again!!! Give her a big hug for me!!! So what is Madeline's status on talking? Can she say Grandma yet???