Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Weekend






Madeline is growing like a weed! Saturday (Valentine's Day) was Madeline's first birthday. She had her birthday party at the zoo in Gulf Breeze. Jennifer came all the way from Ft. Bragg to participate in the festivities. Everybody seemed to have a really good time.



The other big news for the weekend is the For Sale sign in front of my house in Jay. I'm hoping for a quick fair market sale! The other pic I stole off of Jennifer's camera. It's a pic of her two little girls Maya and Sophie.

5 comments:

Ezzy said...

Happy Birthday Madeline!
I hope the house sell quickly enoght for you.

mousefreek said...

Madeline is gorgeous as always. Happy Bday!

I still can't believe my little cousin Jennifer is pregnant! Yikes! And two new puppies too! What kind are those??

Love the pics and stories. Keep em coming! :)

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday Madeline!!! I can't wait to see her again. Tell Jennifer to come visit us!!! Is she having a boy or a girl??? Or is it going to be a surprise???

Cathryn said...

Right now it's still a surprise, but we may find out early next month.

mousefreek said...

What is Jennifer's due date? Is it going to be a boy or a girl? We need more updates! Tell Jennifer to start a blog! :)