Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cutest Baby


Madeline turned 6 months on the 14th and finally was allowed to go in the pool. The doctor discourages it younger than that due to tender baby skin and pool chemicals. She seemed to really enjoy it.



Daddy's Little Girl!

Madeline is already showing signs of being an animal lover.

Sorry that it has taken me so long to post new pics. I don't seem to be able to pick up internet at my house anymore and there are only so many things I can accomplish on my work computer. It seems a little tempermental about what things I can do here! RonJon went back to MEPS last Friday and got his waiver for his blood pressure. The only thing left to do is sign a contract and get dates to leave for basic. Maybe some time this week we will know. Madeline is doing well and is now switched to formula, baby foods, and cereal. Rachael heads back to school this week to get her last two classes needed for graduation in December. I am just hanging out here at Shelby trying to figure out my best course of action for coming off of orders in January and returning to civilian life. While I am quite ready to quit wearing these combat boots for a while the thought of returning back to "normal" after all this time is quite a daunting thought. Taking lots of leave between now and then to get myself prepared. Jennifer is doing ok at Ft. Bragg. Being a pretty female in a place with that much testosterone is sometimes a pretty daunting task, but she is hanging in there. Her 20th birthday was Monday. Geez, where did all the time go. A grandbaby, my "baby" in her 20's!! How did I get this old??!!

3 comments:

Ezzyelf said...

She so cute.

Don't worry I think the transition will be fine. You were a civilan before.
Jennifer must love it there. Go Ron Jon

Marianne said...

She is so cute. By the way I want to go swimming to you know.

Heather said...

Me and Rachel are googling over Madeline. It's soo great that your coming home to normal life, you'll just have to enjoy being a super mom with two great kids and a wonderful grandma!!